House hearing finds US no closer to plan as coronavirus is 'raging out of control' – live
- Hearing chairman: Trump has no strategy to protect people
- Maxine Waters: Cain contracted virus after attending Trump rally
- Plan to slash $600 lifeline threatens misery for millions
- Join us for an online event with Eric Holder to discuss voter suppression in the 2020 election, next Thursday at 5pm ET. Register now
- Sign up to our First Thing newsletter
James Murdoch, British-American businessman and son of media mogul Rupert Murdoch, announced Friday he has resigned from the board of News Corp.
Murdoch was previously CEO of 21st Century Fox from 2015 until 2019. He cited “disagreements over certain editorial content published by the Company’s news outlets and certain other strategic decisions” as reasons for his resignation.
US Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was discharged from the hospital on Friday after her latest medical procedure, the court announced.
Ginsburg was hospitalized earlier in the week for a “minimally invasive non-surgical procedure” at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer City in New York City to revise a bile duct stent originally installed in August 2019. Stent revisions are routine, doctors said, and the procedure was low-risk.Continue reading...