Coronavirus live updates: France's second wave 'faster than we thought' says top doctor; Melbourne…
- Boris Johnson faces revolt over forcing through Covid measures
- Australia: ‘We should not pretend everybody is suffering equally’
- Ex-care home bosses charged over dozens of Covid deaths in Massachusetts
- Why dogs might be a Covid tester’s best friend
- See all our coronavirus coverage
Russia’s daily tally of new coronavirus cases hit its highest level since June 20 on Sunday at 7,867, bringing its total to 1,151,438, the country’s coronavirus task force reported.
In Moscow alone, there were 2,016 new cases, exceeding the 2,000 mark for the first time since June 2. There were 99 deaths, taking Russia’s official coronavirus death toll to 20,324.
Anti lockdown activists in the UK today are reeling today after police broke up a protest in central London when thousands of people defied their advice and demonstrated against restrictions, mass vaccinations, mandatory wearing of face masks and other coronavirus rules.
Sixteen arrests were made, according to the police, who also say that and nine officers were injured.Continue reading...