Bring Your Garden Indoors: 13 DIY Projects for the Fall and Winter
With the change of the season, all of us here at Gardening Know How are beyond excited to release our latest eBook, “Bring Your Garden Indoors: 13 DIY Projects for the Fall and Winter.”
For us, there’s just something about the fall and winter seasons and the holidays that invites gardeners to get creative even when they can’t get outside. That’s why we gathered 13 of our favorite DIYs to help bring all that beauty, joy, and abundance inside of your home for seasons.
Here are just a handful of the projects you’ll find in the book:
- Turning an extra room into an indoor garden
- Using an old book as a decorative planter
- Thanksgiving centerpieces and home decor from nature
- Creating festive, holiday wreaths with natural accents
- Plus, DIY gifts like herbal dream pillows and more
Remember to share your fall and winter DIYs with us on social media. Use #GKHDIY on your favorite social platform for the chance to be featured on our social platforms.
The post Bring Your Garden Indoors: 13 DIY Projects for the Fall and Winter appeared first on Gardening Know How's Blog.