What's new
The Debate And Political discussion Forum

Brexit may have begun but it is not over, indeed it may never be finished.

“No u turn”: CSK batter Ambati Rayudu bids adieu to his IPL career in style

Brexiter

Ambati Rayudu IPL retirement
Chennai Super Kings (CSK) batter Ambati Rayudu on Sunday (May 28) announced his retirement from the Indian Premier League (IPL). The IPL 2023 final against Gujarat Titans (GT) in Ahmedabad will be his last game in the cash-rich tournament.

“2 great teams MI and CSK, 204 matches, 14 seasons, 11 playoffs, 8 finals, 5 trophies. Hopefully 6th tonight. It’s been quite a journey. I have decided that tonight’s final is going to be my last game in the IPL. I truly enjoyed playing this great tournament. Thank u all. No u turn,” Rayudu captioned his social media post.

2 great teams mi nd csk,204 matches,14 seasons,11 playoffs,8 finals,5 trophies.hopefully 6th tonight. It’s been quite a journey.I have decided that tonight’s final is going to be my last game in the Ipl.i truly hav enjoyed playing this great tournament.Thank u all. No u turn ??

— ATR (@RayuduAmbati) May 28, 2023

Rayudu commenced his IPL journey in 2010 as a member of the Mumbai Indians (MI) squad and remained with the team until the 2017 season, contributing to their success in clinching three titles. Subsequently, he was acquired by CSK for the 2018 season, during which he showcased his exceptional form by amassing 602 runs in 16 innings, averaging an impressive 43. Furthermore, Rayudu achieved his personal best of 100 not out in the same edition.

In 2022, Rayudu made a premature announcement about his retirement from the IPL, following his fifth season with CSK. He took to Twitter to share the news, stating, “I am happy to announce that this will be my last ipl. I have had a wonderful time playing it and being a part of 2 great teams for 13 years. Would love to sincerely thank Mumbai Indians and Csk for the wonderful journey.” However, the 36-year-old deleted his tweet in just a few minutes after intervention from the CSK management.

For latest cricket news & updates, visit CricketTimes.com.

Back