What's new
The Debate And Political discussion Forum

Brexit may have begun but it is not over, indeed it may never be finished.

Virat Kohli, Yuvraj Singh & Chris Gayle leads cricket fraternity in wishing Sachin Tendulkar on his birthday

Brexiter

Sachin Tendulkar
Indian batting great Sachin Tendulkar turned 48 on Saturday (April 24) and wishes poured in on social media from different corners of the world.

Team India captain Virat Kohli, who played with Tendulkar during the former’s formative years in international cricket, took to Twitter to wish the legend.

“One of the greatest to have ever played the game and an inspiration to many. Happy Birthday @sachin_rt paaji,” tweeted Kohli.

One of the greatest to have ever played the game and an inspiration to many. Happy Birthday @sachin_rt paaji.

— Virat Kohli (@imVkohli) April 24, 2021

Yuvraj Singh, who played majority of his international cricket along with Tendulkar, shared a heartwarming video recollecting some of his memories with the Master Blaster.

“Wishing the legendary master blaster @sachin_rt a very Happy Birthday! Great to see you back and fully recovered! Lots of love and best wishes Red heartHugging face #HappyBirthdaySachin,” wrote Yuvi.

Wishing the legendary master blaster @sachin_rt a very Happy Birthday! Great to see you back and fully recovered! Lots of love and best wishes ❤️? #HappyBirthdaySachin pic.twitter.com/7XmFo05Lpv

— Yuvraj Singh (@YUVSTRONG12) April 24, 2021

West Indies’ superstar Chris Gayle, who is currently playing his trade for Punjab Kings in the IPL, wrote: “Happy birthday great one, @sachin_rt Wish you many more.”

Happy birthday great one, @sachin_rt
Wish you many more ??✊???

— Chris Gayle (@henrygayle) April 24, 2021

Tendulkar played international cricket from 1989 to 2013 and finished as the leading scorer in Tests (15,921 runs) and ODIs (18426 runs in 463 games). He is also the first and only recipient of the Bharat Ratna (India’s highest civilian award) in the field of sport.

Here’s how other cricketers wished Tendulkar on his 48th birthday:

#HappyBirthdaySachinTendulkar Paaji.
May you remain healthy and happy.

On your birthday it’s my wish and prayer that just like you took our cricket team out of trouble many times, we as a nation are quickly able to come out of the challenging situation we are going through. pic.twitter.com/MV24yKtZEY

— Virender Sehwag (@virendersehwag) April 24, 2021

Happy birthday, ⁦@sachin_rt⁩. Have the best day, bud! ?? pic.twitter.com/cPKW3w5Nec

— Kevin Pietersen? (@KP24) April 24, 2021

A very Happy Birthday to my man, the Little Master, @sachin_rt. May you have a healthy & happy life ahead. God bless & hope to see you soon! #HappyBirthdaySachin pic.twitter.com/WDJ4GBmhsS

— Sir Vivian Richards (@ivivianrichards) April 24, 2021

@sachin_rt happy birthday legend ??long life and continued success

— Kieron Pollard (@KieronPollard55) April 24, 2021

Sharing a heartfelt message for you @sachin_rt!
Wishing a very happy birthday to you my dearest friend!#HappyBirthdaySachin pic.twitter.com/Fi2SuDBlHd

— Vinod Kambli (@vinodkambli349) April 24, 2021

Many many happy returns of the day @sachin_rt to an absolute legend of cricket. Your passion towards cricket made us love the game and gave a lifetime of memories! Wishing you a blessed & a healthy life always ? pic.twitter.com/llPGhtu4rd

— Suresh Raina?? (@ImRaina) April 24, 2021

Sachin paaji!!

Sending you best wishes on your birthday! Praying for your good health, wealth & happiness.

Happy birthday paaji!? @sachin_rt pic.twitter.com/7G2jiavsF7

— Ishant Sharma (@ImIshant) April 24, 2021

Happy Birthday, Master ??

It’s been almost a decade since you quit the sport. Players, fans already realising the achievements & standards you have set and how difficult it is to beat leave alone come close. Living legend in the house ??#HappyBirthdaySachinTendulkar@sachin_rt pic.twitter.com/NXMyh4EnjP

— Ravi Shastri (@RaviShastriOfc) April 24, 2021

100 centuries, multiple records, billion memories, one man – @sachin_rt . Wishing Sachin paji a very happy birthday. May you have good health and joy ahead. #HappyBirthdaySachin pic.twitter.com/TnW3nSm12y

— Yusuf Pathan (@iamyusufpathan) April 24, 2021

Happy birthday to a great player and super team mate ..wishing u a healthy life ahead @sachin_rt

— Sourav Ganguly (@SGanguly99) April 24, 2021

Many happy returns for your birthday @sachin_rt Only a few more till you reach your half century ?? pic.twitter.com/xyIQzzvNo7

— Brett Lee (@BrettLee_58) April 24, 2021

Wishing you a happy birthday @sachin_rt paaji ? Please do take care of your health. pic.twitter.com/I2YLNvXC3u

— Shikhar Dhawan (@SDhawan25) April 24, 2021

Watched him play and there he was becoming an inspiration for me and to many others across the world. Wishing you a healthy and a happy birthday @sachin_rt paaji.. ??

— Surya Kumar Yadav (@surya_14kumar) April 24, 2021

Happy birthday @sachin_rt sir ? pic.twitter.com/sIapGzxDmg

— Shreyas Iyer (@ShreyasIyer15) April 24, 2021

Happy birthday @sachin_rt sir. Thank you for inspiring us. Wishing you a wonderful day. #legend

— K L Rahul (@klrahul11) April 24, 2021

Wishing a very happy birthday to @sachin_rt. So many fond memories of playing with you are a treat in itself. Hope you're doing well and my best wishes to you!#HappyBirthdaySachin pic.twitter.com/FMoHIyFLlD

— DK (@DineshKarthik) April 24, 2021

Very few individuals are capable of evoking collective emotions of millions of people the way you do, Sachin Paaji! Here's wishing you a very happy birthday and an even happier year ahead! pic.twitter.com/jmeQQuNq6f

— Ajinkya Rahane (@ajinkyarahane88) April 24, 2021

Happy birthday @sachin_rt hope it’s a mint year ahead.

— Mitchell McClenaghan (@Mitch_Savage) April 24, 2021

Happy Birthday @sachin_rt paaji! ?
Can't thank you enough for all the cricketing memories. Wishing you a smashing year ahead! ?#HappyBirthdaySachinTendulkar #Legend #TeamIndia pic.twitter.com/LW7T320cPI

— Deepak Hooda (@HoodaOnFire) April 24, 2021

@sachin_rt Happy Birthday Legend, hope you have a awesome birthday!

— Chaminda Vaas (@chaminda_vaas) April 24, 2021

Wish you a very happy birthday ? sir @sachin_rt pic.twitter.com/mtOf8fpELf

— Yuzvendra Chahal (@yuzi_chahal) April 24, 2021

There are many superstars but only one Master. Wishing you good health and happiness paaji! @sachin_rt #HappyBirthdaySachin pic.twitter.com/nDsaYOCLRw

— Pragyan Ojha (@pragyanojha) April 24, 2021

Happy birthday to one of the Greatest cricketers to walk the planet , More life and blessings Legend @sachin_rt , oh btw that was a top edge “6” in @RSWorldSeries ???? Luv ya brotha ???? Have a wonderful day #HappyBirthdaySachin? pic.twitter.com/PwUzcffxkM

— Tino95 (@tinobest) April 23, 2021

? Highest international run-scorer
? International centuries
? @cricketworldcup winner
? ICC Hall of Famer

The India legend turns 48. Happy birthday, @sachin_rt ? pic.twitter.com/EiHS7OysRO

— ICC (@ICC) April 24, 2021

Last month, Tendulkar was hospitalised to a Mumbai hospital after he tested positive for COVID-19. He had returned home on April 8 to begin his recuperation.

To all his well-wishers, the Mumbaikar said: “Hello everyone, thank you so much for your birthday wishes it has truly made my day. Last month was tough for me, I was tested positive for COVID-19 and had to be isolated for 21 days.

“Your prayers and good wishes, my family and friends… Last but not the least all the doctors, and the whole staff with them… They kept me in a positive frame of mind and helped me recover. A big thank you to all of you.”

The Little Master also shared an important message related to the COVID-19 pandemic for all Indians: “I’d like to convey a message which my doctors told me to tell you. Last year I had inaugurated a Plasma Donation Centre and they had a message for you all. If plasma is given at the right time then patients can recover faster.

“I will donate plasma myself, whenever permissible. You also talk to your doctors, all those who have recovered from COVID-19, and please donate your plasma when permissible because that can solve a lot of problems for the people. So I’d like to request you to please donate your blood/plasma and help your fellow Indians.”

Thank you everyone for your warm wishes. It's made my day special. I am very grateful indeed.

Take care and stay safe. pic.twitter.com/SwWYPNU73q

— Sachin Tendulkar (@sachin_rt) April 24, 2021

For latest cricket news & updates, visit CricketTimes.com.

Back