What's new
The Debate And Political discussion Forum

Brexit may have begun but it is not over, indeed it may never be finished.

WATCH: Rivaba Jadeja’s act of touching husband Ravindra Jadeja’s feet after CSK’s win in IPL 2023 Final leaves the internet in awe

Brexiter

Ravindra Jadeja's wife Rivaba touches cricketer’s feet after CSK's win.
The Indian Premier League (IPL) 2023 concluded in a spectacular fashion as Chennai Super Kings (CSK) emerged victorious in a thrilling encounter against Gujarat Titans (GT) in the nail-biting final. CSK’s triumph was sealed by Ravindra Jadeja‘s exceptional performance in the last moments, scoring 10 runs off the final two balls with a six and a four.

After the thrilling victory, cricketers and their families initiated celebrations on the field. Numerous videos capturing the post-victory revelry of CSK circulated on social media, with one particular clip gaining significant attention featuring Jadeja and his wife.

In the clip, Rivaba Jadeja can be seen rushing towards her husband and touching his feet. Notably, touching someone’s feet is considered a sign of respect and reverence in Indian culture and a way of showing admiration and acknowledging the person’s achievements.

Here is the video:

Brilliant, This Video has My Heart ❤️

Indian Culture, Unapologetically Proudpic.twitter.com/9XUSpNAa6E

— Ravisutanjani (@Ravisutanjani) May 30, 2023

#RavindraJadeja #RivaBaJadeja #MSDhoni? #GTvCSK #GTvsCSK
Ravindra Jadeja's wife touched Jadeja's feet after the victory last nightpic.twitter.com/g7r5mArM2Q

— ??? (@superking1816) May 30, 2023

After the triumph, Jadeja took to social media to express his admiration for skipper MS Dhoni, dedicating the victory to the beloved ‘Thala.’ His heartfelt post quickly gained widespread attention and became viral on social media platforms. He wrote: “We did it for ONE and ONLY “MS DHONI. mahi bhai aapke liye toh kuch bhi…”

We did it for ONE and ONLY “MS DHONI.? mahi bhai aapke liye toh kuch bhi…❤️❤️ pic.twitter.com/iZnQUcZIYQ

— Ravindrasinh jadeja (@imjadeja) May 30, 2023

Being from Gujarat himself, Jadeja described the special feeling of winning in his home state in the post-match show. He acknowledged the incredible support from the crowd, who patiently waited for the rain to stop, even late into the night. Jadeja extended his congratulations to the devoted CSK fans who came to support the team.

“It feels amazing, to win my fifth title in front of my home crowd. I am from Gujarat, and it is a special feeling. This crowd has been amazing. They were waiting for rain to stop till late night, I would like to say a big congratulations to the CSK fans who came to support us. I would like to dedicate this win to a special member of the CSK side, MS Dhoni,” said Jadeja in the post-match presentation.

For latest cricket news & updates, visit CricketTimes.com.

Back