What's new
The Debate And Political discussion Forum

Brexit may have begun but it is not over, indeed it may never be finished.

West Indies legend Chris Gayle reveals the name of Bollywood actress he would love to dance with

Brexiter

Chris Gayle and a Bollywood actress
Legendary West Indies cricketer Chris Gayle‘s love for music is well-known and evident as he even adopted it as an additional career after sports. Although the Jamaican star was busy hosting Indian Premier League (IPL) 2023 for the past two months with Jio Cinema, he has managed to create yet another music video titled ‘Oh Fatima’. It is noteworthy that the song is a collaboration with singer, songwriter and music composer Arko Pravo Mukherjee.

Speaking at the launch of the song, Gayle expressed his desire to dance with a popular Indian actress. The Universe Boss said that if he gets the opportunity to work on a Bollywood music album, then Deepika Padukone will be the actress he would love to shake his legs with. The former Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) opener further also spoke about his time in India and singing aspirations.

Deepika Padukone

Deepika Padukone (Image Source: Twitter)

“If in the future, I’d get any music album in Bollywood, I’d get any music album in Bollywood, I’d like to perform with Deepika Padukone,” said Gayle.

“My stint with India and IPL has been so memorable, and (my) natural love for music and singing is complete with ‘Oh Fatima’. Great song, great locations, brilliant partnership and a super collaboration with Arko and the team will be a treat for people globally,” he added.

Gayle was part of the RCB franchise in IPL for over a decade and amassed 4965 runs in 142 matches of the cash-rich league. He also hammered six centuries in the event and has the highest individual score in IPL history, i.e. unbeaten 175 runs. Meanwhile, he represented West Indies in 301 ODIs, 103 Tests and 79 T20Is.

Coming back to Gayle’s new song, Arko opened up about collaborating with the Windies cricketer and said: “Our aim is to take the Indian music industry to a global platform. ‘Oh Fatima’ is a the personification of this desire. Chris Gayle is a global icon; his dynamic personality resonates on the cricket pitch and in his music.”

For latest cricket news & updates, visit CricketTimes.com.

Back