What's new
The Debate And Political discussion Forum

Brexit may have begun but it is not over, indeed it may never be finished.

14 Christmas Presents An Extremely Hard-To-Please Teenage Boy Won't Hate

Brexiter

We promise, they won't want to throw these gifts in the bin
We promise, they won't want to throw these gifts in the bin

We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, HuffPost UK may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.

Teenage boys have a reputation for being seriously tough to buy for, and let’s be honest, that reputation isn’t exactly uncalled for. I still remember how difficult I used to find it buying presents for my little brother, so if you’re struggling to find something for the teen in your life, I can totally relate to the pressure.

To help you out this Christmas, I’ve chatted to some of the teenage boys in my family to find out what they – and their friends – would actually like to receive.

Whether you’re dealing with a gaming-obsessed teen who spends all of his time hidden in his room, a muso type whose whole world revolves around the latest tunes, or a kid who appears to have no interest in anything much at all, I hope the list below gives you some ideas.

More HuffPost Shopping​

Back