What's new
The Debate And Political discussion Forum

Brexit may have begun but it is not over, indeed it may never be finished.

IND vs AFG, 2nd T20I: Match Prediction, Dream11 Team, Fantasy Tips & Pitch Report | India vs Afghanistan 2024

Brexiter

IND vs AFG, 2nd T20I, Dream11 Prediction
The Holkar Cricket Stadium in Indore is gearing up for a thrilling showdown as India prepare to take on Afghanistan in the second match of their three-game T20 International series on January 14.

In the initial fixture, India asserted their dominance, clinching a comfortable victory by 6 wickets. Buoyed by their performance, the home team is eager to secure another win in the upcoming match and thereby seal the series in their favor.

However, Afghanistan, undeterred by the setback in the first game, are determined to bounce back and level the series. The visitors are eyeing a crucial victory to keep their hopes alive and set the stage for a deciding clash in the final game.

Afghanistan tour of India 2024, 2nd T20I:​

• Date and time: January 11, 2024, 1:30 pm GMT | 07:00 pm IST
  • Venue: Holkar Cricket Stadium, Indore

Holkar Cricket Stadium Pitch Report:​

The Holkar Cricket Stadium is widely recognized as an ideal haven for batters. Its renown as a haven for hitters primarily stems from the amalgamation of truncated boundaries and the reliably level nature of the pitches meticulously crafted for limited-overs cricket. The expansive terrains and propitious pitch conditions render it an idyllic realm for artisans of strokes.

IND vs AFG Dream11 Prediction Picks:​

• Wicketkeeper: Rahmanullah Gurbaz
  • Batters: Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma, Rinku Singh, Najibullah Zadran
  • All-rounders: Axar Patel, Mohammad Nabi, Azmatullah Omarzai, Shivam Dube
  • Bowlers: Arshdeep Singh, Mujeeb-ur-Rahman

IND vs AFG Dream11 Prediction Captain and Vice-Captain:​

Choice 1: Virat Kohli (c), Azmatullah Omarzai (vc)
Choice 2: Rohit Sharma (c), Mohammad Nabi (vc)

Also READ: IND vs AFG 2024, T20I series – Broadcast & Live Streaming details – When and where to watch in India, USA, UK and other countries

IND vs AFG Dream11 Prediction Backups:​

Shubman Gill, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Rahmat Shah, Karim Janat

IND vs AFG Dream11 Team for today’s match (Jan 14, 1:30 pm GMT):​

IND-vs-AFG-2nd-T20I-Dream11-Team-237x365.webp

(Screengrab: Dream11)

Squads:​

India: Rohit Sharma (c), Shubman Gill, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Virat Kohli, Tilak Varma, Rinku Singh, Jitesh Sharma (wk), Sanju Samson (wk), Shivam Dube, Washington Sundar, Axar Patel, Ravi Bishnoi, Kuldeep Yadav, Arshdeep Singh, Avesh Khan, Mukesh Kumar.

Afghanistan: Ibrahim Zadran (c), Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk), Ikram Alikhil (wk), Hazratullah Zazai, Rahmat Shah, Najibullah Zadran, Mohammad Nabi, Karim Janat, Azmatullah Omarzai, Sharafuddin Ashraf, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Fazalhaq Farooqi, Fareed Ahmad, Naveen Ul Haq, Noor Ahmad, Mohammad Saleem, Qais Ahmad, Gulbadin Naib.

Also READ: BCCI include uncapped Dhruv Jurel in India’s squad for the first two Tests against England; no place for Ishan Kishan

For latest cricket news & updates, visit CricketTimes.com.

Back