What's new
The Debate And Political discussion Forum

Brexit may have begun but it is not over, indeed it may never be finished.

• No links are allowed for first ten posts, this is to combat spammers. There after links must be relevant.

Irfan Pathan reveals wife Safa Baig’s face on 8th marriage anniversary; Riteish Deshmukh and others react

Brexiter

Irfan Pathan reveals wife Safa Baig's face on 8th marriage anniversary
In a heartwarming celebration of love and companionship, former Indian all-rounder Irfan Pathan recently marked his 8th marriage anniversary with his wife, Safa Baig. The cricketer, who has often faced criticism for keeping his wife’s face hidden in the past, surprised fans by revealing Safa’s face on this special occasion. The announcement triggered a wave of responses from fans and even garnered the attention of Bollywood actor Riteish Deshmukh.

Irfan Pathan’s illustrious career​

The veteran all-rounder played a pivotal role in India’s historic triumphs, including the T20 World Cup 2007, ODI World Cup 2011, and the ICC Champions Trophy 2013. Across 173 international matches for India, Irfan showcased his skills by bagging an impressive 301 wickets and amassing 2821 runs.

Irfan and Safa Baig’s love story​

Irfan tied the knot with Jeddah-based model Safa on February 4, 2016. The couple has been blessed with two sons, and their journey as a family has been closely followed by fans. However, Irfan’s decision to keep Safa’s face hidden in previous social media posts had sparked curiosity and criticism.

Safa’s face reveal by Irfan on their 8th marriage anniversary​

Breaking the norm and surprising his fans, Irfan took to social media to share a heartwarming picture with Safa, revealing her face for the first time. In the caption, he expressed his gratitude and love, acknowledging the various roles Safa plays in his life. Irfan’s post not only celebrated their eighth year of marriage but also showcased the strength and support the couple shares.

“Infinite roles mastered by one soul – mood booster, comedian, troublemaker, and the constant companion, friend, and mother of my children. In this beautiful journey, I cherish you as my wife. Happy 8th my love,” wrote Irfan, accompanied by a heart emoji.

Infinite roles mastered by one soul – mood booster, comedian, troublemaker, and the constant companion, friend, and mother of my children. In this beautiful journey, I cherish you as my wife. Happy 8th my love ❤️ pic.twitter.com/qAUW8ndFAJ

— Irfan Pathan (@IrfanPathan) February 3, 2024

Also READ: Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma expecting their second child? AB de Villiers drops bombshell

The internet reacts​

As expected, the post went viral, with fans and well-wishers flooding the comments section with congratulations and warm wishes. Bollywood actor Riteish Deshmukh also joined in, expressing his joy and congratulating the couple on reaching this significant milestone.

Here’s how netizens reacted:​

Happy Anniversary to you both my brother… stay happy – stay blessed

— Riteish Deshmukh (@Riteishd) February 4, 2024

finally face reveal.. first time congratulation..👏

— ηєнα (@dreamer__neha) February 3, 2024

Wishing a century of togetherness to both of you!

— aditi tyagi (@aditi_tyagi) February 3, 2024

She is so gorgeous ❤️🧿

— Divya Gandotra Tandon (@divya_gandotra) February 3, 2024

Wishing a century of togetherness to both of you!

— SHIVANI VERMA (@ShivaniV2901) February 3, 2024

Wishing you more happiness Irfan bhai

— Satya Prakash (@Satya_Prakash08) February 3, 2024

Congratulations to both of you!!!

— KKR Karavan (@KkrKaravan) February 3, 2024

Also READ: Jasprit Bumrah reflects on his jaw-dropping yorker dismissal of Ollie Pope in the Vizag Test

For latest cricket news & updates, visit CricketTimes.com.

Back